Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall financial planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Hourly and Year-long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye Sykes has specialties with retirement and social security planning, 401k's and general overall holistic planning.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Economic data painted a mixed picture of the economy
In this week’s recap: Accommodative Fed policies lead to inflation concerns. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Rising bond yields dampened investor enthusiasm for high-multiple growth companies last week, sending market averages mostly lower in a holiday-shortened week of trading. The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.11% for the week. But…
Annual Tax Guide – A Guide to 2021 Tax Law Changes
How to Prepare for Tax Season In this guide, we’ll explore ways to help you prepare for the upcoming tax season. Keep in mind, this guide is for informational purposes only and is not a replacement for real-life advice, so make sure to consult your tax, legal, and accounting professionals before…
Economic Expectations Rising
In this week’s recap: Vaccinations and declining case numbers result in economic optimism; Fed Chair says no change for now. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stock prices inched higher last week amid declining COVID-19 cases, a pick-up in vaccinations, and progress on a fiscal relief bill. The Dow Jones Industrial Average…