Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin is our 401k specialist and our connection point with our business clients. He has a special focus within the Pro and college athlete clients.
- Allan has been an entrepreneur throughout most of his career. He focuses on helping people by developing a personalized strategy for each client.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Trends in Charitable Giving
Trends in Charitable Giving The hows and whys of charity in America. According to Giving USA 2018, Americans gave an estimated $410.02 billion to charity in 2017. That’s the first time that the amount has totaled more that $400 billion in the history of the report.1 Americans give to charity for…
Stock Indices again set Records, Atlanta
In this week’s recap: stock indices again set records, the Fed makes its third rate cut of the year, October’s employment report is a nice surprise, and U.S. and Chinese trade negotiators make some progress. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET A better-than-forecast jobs report prompted a stock market rally Friday, two…
A Plan for All Seasons: Your Estate Planning Checklist
A Plan for All Seasons Your Estate Planning Checklist Things to check & double-check as you prepare. Estate planning is a task that people tend to put off, as any discussion of “the end” tends to be off-putting. However, those who die without their financial affairs in good order risk leaving their heirs some…