Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin helps college and pro athletes, is our 401k specialist and our 1 year get your financial life in gear.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Gradual Retirement Not everyone retires the same way – or at the same pace. Are you in a hurry to retire? Not everyone is rushing to that particular finish line. According to the 2018 retirement survey from the Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies, which gauges the outlook of American workers, 56% of those who…
No, That Is Not the I.R.S. Calling
No, That Is Not the I.R.S. Calling Watch out for crooks impersonating I.R.S. agents (and financial industry professionals). Do you know how the Internal Revenue Service contacts taxpayers to resolve a problem? The first step is almost always to send a letter through the U.S. Postal Service to the taxpayer.1 It is…
Weekly Update- Stocks Post Solid Gains
In this week’s recap: the Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq all advance more than 2% in five trading sessions, while investors review tame inflation data and wait for further news in U.S.-China trade negotiations. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET The big story last week was the sudden grounding of Boeing 737 Max…