Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin is our 401k specialist and our connection point with our business clients. He has a special focus within the Pro and college athlete clients.
- Allan has been an entrepreneur throughout most of his career. He focuses on helping people by developing a personalized strategy for each client.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
How to Incorporate Your Passion (Like Golf) Into Your Financial Plan
By Allan Duncan I’m going to wager that you absolutely love golf, which is probably why you’re reading this magazine. It’s a fantastic sport, but it can also be an expensive sport when you start to add up the green fees, cart rental, golf gloves, shoes and apparel, golf clubs, golf balls, bags and miscellaneous…
Market Update: Continued Ups and Downs
In this week’s recap: Stocks end up higher and oil ends up lower after an up-and-down week, as traders react to events in the Middle East and the data in the December unemployment report. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET The market had a choppy five days, with traders reacting to geopolitical…
Kevin Salvadori on Websuasion
To hear all of Kevin’s insights, Click Here. If you would like to contact Kevin, please call 800-871-1219 Ext 5 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule an appointment with him, click here. Get social with Kevin: Facebook Visit The Websuasion Group at here. They can also be reached at (404) 418-8909 or email@example.com. Get…