Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin helps college and pro athletes, is our 401k specialist and our 1 year get your financial life in gear.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Stocks Advance Again
In this week’s recap: the major Wall Street equity indices see further June gains, oil investors react to tanker attacks, and retail sales improve. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stocks advanced for a second straight week. The S&P 500 benchmark rose 0.47%; the Nasdaq Composite, 0.70%; the Dow Jones Industrial Average,…
Do Our Biases Affect Our Financial Choices?
Do Our Biases Affect Our Financial Choices? Even the most seasoned investors are prone to their influence. Investors are routinely warned about allowing their emotions to influence their decisions. They are less routinely cautioned about letting their preconceptions and biases color their financial choices. In a battle between the facts & our…
Stocks Rally, Atlanta
In this week’s recap: the blue chips have their best week of 2019, as investors like what they hear from the head of the Federal Reserve and interpret the latest monthly employment numbers. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stocks rallied during a week in which Wall Street was buffeted…