Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin helps college and pro athletes, is our 401k specialist and our 1 year get your financial life in gear.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
June’s Jobs Report- How it affects you Atlanta.
In this week’s recap: stocks hit record peaks, then descend after the Friday release of the June jobs report; further tariffs are planned for European imports. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET U.S. stock benchmarks opened a new quarter positively. The S&P 500 gained 1.65% in the opening week of July;…
What the SECURE Act Could Mean for Retirement Plans
What the SECURE Act Could Mean for Retirement Plans If passed, it would change some long-established retirement account rules. If you follow national news, you may have heard of the Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement (SECURE) Act. Although the SECURE Act has yet to clear the Senate, it saw broad, bipartisan…
A Month of Gains
In this week’s recap: a strong month for equities ends with the renewed possibility of a U.S.-China trade pact. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET A month of gains for stocks ended with a weekly retreat. The S&P 500 lost 0.30%; the Nasdaq Composite, 0.32%; the Dow Jones Industrial Average, 0.45%.…