Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin helps college and pro athletes, is our 401k specialist and our 1 year get your financial life in gear.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Your Emergency Fund: How Much is Enough?
Your Emergency Fund: How Much is Enough? An emergency fund may help alleviate the stress associated with a financial crisis. Have you ever had one of those months? The water heater stops heating, the dishwasher stops washing, and your family ends up on a first-name basis with the nurse at urgent care. Then,…
Weekly Update: Turbulence due to Trade Tensions
In this week’s recap: tariffs and U.S.-China trade tensions once again become the talk of Wall Street, and U.S. stocks end up lower, week-over-week. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stocks fell sharply at the start of last week over trade tensions, then recovered with help from strong earnings and indications that U.S.-China…
Weekly Update: Giant wave of IPOs Continues
In this week’s recap: domestic and international stocks sell off as higher tariffs go into effect for Chinese goods coming to the U.S., while the wave of notable initial public offerings continues. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET As we noted recently, Wall Street has a wandering eye. Last week, it focused on…