Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall financial planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Hourly and Year-long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye Sykes has been in financial service industry for over 20 years and loves to speak on a variety of topics
- Allan Duncan works with high net worth families, business owners and our 401k employees
- Laurie Colestock focuses on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Golf’s Retirement Planning Lessons
Golf’s Retirement Planning Lessons For many people, the idea of retirement planning and golf seem to go hand in hand. Once we stop working, spending more time on the golf course is a common goal. Team Approach The majority of PGA Tour players have a team supporting them to help them succeed.…
Fiscal Stimulus on Life Support
In this week’s recap: Stocks have a mixed reaction to ongoing uncertainty; additional fiscal stimulus on hold. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stocks were mixed last week as worries that stretched from Washington D.C., where prospects of a new fiscal stimulus bill dimmed, to Europe, which saw an increase of new…
The Fed Stays the Course
In this week’s recap: The tech sector slip continues for stocks; the Federal Reserve signals that interest rates will not be increased for some time. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stocks slipped as the technology sector remained under pressure and a mid-week announcement by the Federal Reserve failed to inspire investors.…