Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall financial planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Hourly and Year-long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye Sykes has been in financial service industry for over 20 years and loves to speak on a variety of topics
- Allan Duncan works with high net worth families, business owners and our 401k employees
- Laurie Colestock focuses on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Labor Market Recovery Sputters Forward, Georgia
In this week’s recap: Stocks stall late in the week, thanks to tech markets slide. The jobs recovery makes continued progress. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET A late week sell-off sent stocks broadly lower as investors took some profits after stocks reached all-time highs earlier in the week. The Dow…
Strategic vs. Tactical Investing
Strategic vs. Tactical Investing How do these investment approaches differ? Ever heard the term “strategic investing”? How about “tactical investing”? At a glance, you might assume that both these phrases describe a similar investment approach. While each approach involves the periodic adjustment of a portfolio and holding portfolio assets in varied…
Tax & Estate Strategies Update for Married LGBTQ+ Couples
Tax & Estate Strategies Update for Married LGBTQ+ Couples In this age of marriage equality, there are new possibilities. The 2015 Obergefell v. Hodges Supreme Court decision streamlined tax and estate strategizing for married LGBTQ+ couples. If you are filing a joint tax return for this year or thinking about updating your estate…