Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin helps college and pro athletes, is our 401k specialist and our 1 year get your financial life in gear.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Your Emergency Fund: How Much is Enough?
Your Emergency Fund: How Much is Enough? An emergency fund may help alleviate the stress associated with a financial crisis. Have you ever had one of those months? The water heater stops heating, the dishwasher stops washing, and your family ends up on a first-name basis with the nurse at urgent care. Then,…
Pending Trade Talks Bolster Markets
In this week’s recap: the three Wall Street benchmarks advance as investors respond to newly scheduled U.S.-China trade talks and see a silver lining in the latest employment and manufacturing data. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stocks rose last week, with help from two developments: the announcement of further U.S.-China…
When Should I Start Thinking About Creating A Will?
When Should I Start Thinking About Creating A Will? By Sarah Siedentopf A Last Will and Testament is an incredibly important document, in that it ensures your wishes are carried out after your death. For many people, the process of creating a will may seem daunting, or, some may be confused about the appropriate…