Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin helps college and pro athletes, is our 401k specialist and our 1 year get your financial life in gear.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Earning Season Begins
In this week’s recap: Stocks pushed higher, the mood changed in the trade saga between U.S. and China, and quarterly earnings reports arrived. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stock prices pushed higher last week, as investors remained hyper-focused on any new developments with the U.S. trade negotiations with China. The Dow…
Invest in Your Health Now
Invest in Your Health Now By Dr April Warhola There is an unexpected life crisis happening right now and you are part of it. People living to be 100 years old are among the world’s fastest growing group in the world. While our overall life expectancy as a country is set to decline due to…
Atlanta, Jobless Rate falls to a 50-year low!
In this week’s recap: an index of manufacturing activity hits a 10-year low, the jobless rate falls to a 50-year low, and the Nasdaq Composite outperforms the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET The fourth quarter started with a mixed week for equities. A…