Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Yea- long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 15 years in the business
- Allan works with high net worth families, business owners and our 401k employees.
- Laurie Colestock focuses on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Do You Need Life Insurance in Retirement?
Why do you get life insurance? It may be because you understand that tragedy can strike in a moment. Or perhaps you may want to make sure your family is taken care of after you’re gone. Life insurance helps provide you and your family with peace of mind for your future needs. Insurance payouts may…
Everything You Need to Know About Life Insurance
Planning for what happens after your passing requires compassion, a realistic outlook, and a long-term vision. Although you will not be around to address the concerns of your loved ones in the event of your death, you may want to ensure their financial welfare is secure. You may want to provide a legacy of sorts…
Short Sales in an Economic Downturn
Short Sales in an Economic Downturn By Eileen W. Smith The recent economic downturn related to Covid 19 virus has raised questions once again regarding the feasibility of Short Sales. First, the definition of a short sale is when a mortgage lender agrees to allow you to sell your home for less than what is…