Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall financial planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Hourly and Year-long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye Sykes has specialties with retirement and social security planning, 401k's and general overall holistic planning.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Is Your Money Really Going Towards Your Goals?
Is Your Money Really Going Towards Your Goals? Tracking where your money is spent is the first step to creating a budget. A budget finds the balance between your needs and wants, your present and future, and your current enjoyment and your long-term goals.  Budgets are the roadmap to how you will fund your…
How To Make SMART Financial Goals
How To Make SMART Financial Goals Last year was history making. Widespread and rapid shifts in how we interacted with the outside world touched every aspect of our lives. For many it was a challenging year financially with unemployment hitting the service, travel, and entertainment industries disproportionally harsher than other businesses. But even if you…
Building a Healthy Financial Foundation
Building a Healthy Financial Foundation How many pieces do you have in place? When you read about money matters, you will sometimes see the phrase, “getting your financial house in order.” What exactly does that mean? When your financial “house is in order,” it means it is built on a solid foundation.…