Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall financial planning
- Faye Sykes NSSA, CLTC has specialties with retirement and social security planning, 401k's and general overall holistic planning.
- Anna Kindley SHRM-SCP has specialties with restricted stock, executive compensation, exit strategy and 401k's
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Hourly and Year-long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Lots of Motion, Little Movement
In this week’s recap: Inflation concerns continue as the Fed weighs scaling back of bond purchases. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stock prices fluctuated amid inflation concerns and bargain hunting, leaving stocks mixed for the week. The Dow Jones Industrial Average slipped 0.51%, while the Standard & Poor’s 500 dropped…
In this week’s recap: As consumer prices take a big step up, stocks take a step in the other direction. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET A surge in consumer inflation unsettled investors, leading to a turbulent week of trading on Wall Street. The Dow Jones Industrial Average slipped 1.14%, while…
LABOR MARKET PUZZLE
In this week’s recap: Mixed market results as labor numbers cope with uncertainty. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Stocks closed mixed last week as signs of continued economic recovery and upbeat earnings helped some sectors while the struggles persisted for high-growth companies. The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 2.67%, while…