Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Yea- long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 15 years in the business
- Allan works with high net worth families, business owners and our 401k employees.
- Laurie Colestock focuses on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Making Decisions About Life Insurance
Making Decisions About Life Insurance Life insurance choices can be confusing. Man is Mortal. That makes life insurance a little unique and interesting, doesn’t it? We purchase things like health insurance, car insurance and home insurance, then hope we never have a need to use them. Life insurance is different because it’s a widely…
When Should I Start Thinking About Creating A Will?
When Should I Start Thinking About Creating A Will? By Sarah Siedentopf A Last Will and Testament is an incredibly important document, in that it ensures your wishes are carried out after your death. For many people, the process of creating a will may seem daunting, or, some may be confused about the appropriate…
How to Take Charge of Your Financial Life
Taking Charge of Your Financial Life Delegating responsibilities to others may lead to problems down the road. When you are putting together a household, it isn’t unusual to delegate responsibilities. One spouse or partner may take on the laundry, while another takes on the shopping. You might also decide which one of you vacuums…