Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin helps college and pro athletes, is our 401k specialist and our 1 year get your financial life in gear.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
The Importance of TOD & JTWROS Designations
The Importance of TOD & JTWROS Designations A convenient move that could ward off probate on your accounts. TOD, JTWROS – what do these obscure acronyms signify? They are shorthand for transfer on death and joint tenancy with right of survivorship – two designations that permit automatic transfer of bank or investment accounts from a…
Atlanta, Earnings Season Starts Strong
In this week’s recap: stocks move sideways as earnings season gathers momentum, and retail sales jump. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET A short and relatively placid trading week wrapped up Thursday, with the major indices turning in mixed performances. The S&P 500 retreated 0.08%, the Nasdaq Composite advanced 0.17%, and…
Do Your Investments Match Your Risk Tolerance?
Do Your Investments Match Your Risk Tolerance? When was the last time you looked at the content of your portfolio? From time to time, it is a good idea to review how your portfolio assets are allocated – how they are divided among asset classes. At the inception of your investment strategy,…