Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall financial planning
- Faye Sykes NSSA, CLTC has specialties with retirement and social security planning, 401k's and general overall holistic planning.
- Anna Kindley SHRM-SCP has specialties with restricted stock, executive compensation, exit strategy and 401k's
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Hourly and Year-long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Markets pushed and pulled by Delta variant news
In this week’s recap: Despite Delta variant fears, stocks rise on strong jobs, strong earnings reports. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Overcoming jitters about the Delta variant and the reintroduction of mask requirements, stocks climbed higher on strong employment data and a fresh batch of strong corporate earnings. The Dow Jones Industrial…
Stocks Take A Breather
In this week’s recap: Stocks open week on big highs, but end with small losses due to Delta concerns and a lower GDP. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET The stock market posted small losses last week despite a very strong showing by corporate America. The Dow Jones Industrial Average slipped 0.36%, while…
Markets Overcome Reaction to Latest Delta Variant News
In this week’s recap: Markets overcome reaction to latest Delta variant news. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Overcoming a COVID-related economic growth scare, stocks moved higher amid a week of strong corporate earnings reports. The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.08%, while the Standard & Poor’s 500 gained 1.96%. The Nasdaq…