Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic planning
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary's
- Low cost Institutional Share Class
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
- Faye is celebrating 14 years in the business
- Kevin is our 401k specialist and our connection point with our business clients. He has a special focus within the Pro and college athlete clients.
- Allan has been an entrepreneur throughout most of his career. He focuses on helping people by developing a personalized strategy for each client.
- Laurie Colestock focuses only on Medicare advantage, supplemental and dual plans.
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Tax Deductions Which Can Free Up More Money For Golf
Tax Deductions Which Can Free Up More Money For Golf By Allan Duncan Tax season is almost upon us, and our minds are on the green—both our money and how we can get another round of golf in. There are still some tax breaks available that directly relate to our sport, as well as…
Atlanta, It is time for Tax Prep!
If you haven’t done so already, it’s time to get ready to file your taxes. Whether you use a tax professional or prepare your taxes yourself, the first step is to get organized and a tax preparation checklist can help you do that. Here are some tips to help you get started. Collect your…
Need Your Accounts Tax Documents?
We always get a lot of questions about receiving 1099’s on accounts. Most 1099’s will be available online Jan 17th through Feb 12th, and after that a correction cycle happens every two weeks. Please expect that mailed copies will be five to seven business days after it is posted online. You can login to the…