Fiduciary advisor team at Scarlet Oak Financial Services
We will work through the process to identify your needs, goals and strategy, and put your plan into action
Are you nearing partial retirement or considering retiring completely? What is your income distribution plan? We can plan for a specific retirement date but our final end date is a mystery. Will your resources last as long as you?
Our advisors will provide you with independent and custom-tailored investment analysis and advice
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. As a successful entrepreneur, there is much to consider when it comes to taking care of yourself as well as your business.
Things to know about us!
- Holistic overall financial planning
- Faye Sykes NSSA, CLTC has specialties with retirement and social security planning, 401k's and general overall holistic planning.
- Anna Kindley SHRM-SCP has specialties with restricted stock, executive compensation, exit strategy and 401k's
- Fee Based and Fee only fiduciary advisors
- Hourly and Year-long flat-fee planning options
- Low cost Institutional Share Class utilizing TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Alternative investments
- Insurance- Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Annuity options
- New Medicare supplemental and advantage plan options
- We provide group and one-on-one education on a variety of topics
TIPS, NEWS & VIDEOS Your Money Advice Blog
Choosing Life Insurance Is Like Choosing the Right Clu
Selecting the right club for each shot is one of the most important decisions you make as a golfer, and you must consider the distance, wind and other hazards you face. Similarly, choosing the right type of insurance protection at each point in life can help protect your family’s finances and allow them to maintain…
Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
In this week’s recap: Tech stocks and strong indicators lead a week of economic advancement. Weekly Economic Update THE WEEK ON WALL STREET Strong economic data and a resurgent technology sector propelled stocks to solid gains last week. The Dow Jones Industrial Average advanced 1.95%, while the Standard & Poor’s 500 picked up 2.71%. The…
Capital Asset Advisory Services Market Update: First Quarter 2021
The first quarter of 2021 was much better for stock investors than 2020. Bond investors had a very different experience, with the benchmark Aggregate Bond Index falling. International stock markets appreciated, but not at the pace of the US market There appears to be a continuation of the market rotation that developed in late 2020.…