Scarlet Oak Financial Services uses TD Ameritrade Institutional as our custodian. TD Ameritrade Institutional is committed to exceptional customer service. They practice a relationship-based service culture, allowing Scarlet Oak Financial Services more time to spend with our clients and prospects. Their systems, policies, and partnerships are carefully developed and maintained to safeguard our trading environment as well as your personal information and financial assets. Through TD Ameritrade Institutional our clients will experience one of the highest levels of security in the industry with the following TD Ameritrade Asset Protection Guarantee:
“If you lose cash or securities from your account due to unauthorized activity, we’ll reimburse you for the cash or shares of securities you lost. We’re promising you this protection, which adds to the provisions that already govern your account, if unauthorized activity ever occurs and we determine it was through no fault of your own. Of course, unauthorized activity does not include actions or transactions undertaken by or at the request of you, your investment advisors or family members, or anyone else whom you have allowed access to your account or to your account information for any purpose, such as trading securities, writing checks or making withdrawals or transfers.
We promise this protection if you work with us in four ways:
- Keep your personal identifying information and account information secure and confidential, because sharing your User ID, password, PIN, account number or other standard means of authentication with other people means you authorize them to take action in your account.
- Keep your contact information up-to-date with us, so that we can contact you in case of suspected fraud.
- Review your account frequently and your statements promptly and report any suspicious or unauthorized activity to us immediately in accordance with your Client Agreement.
- Take the actions we request if your account is ever compromised and cooperate with our investigation.
If you help us protect you in these basic ways, we’ll promise no fine print and no footnotes … just our commitment to protect the assets you entrust to us.”
Our clients will have real-time access to their accounts. Through the advisor client portal, you will have a simple, secure way to access account balances, positions, transaction history and more.
Our clients can use AdvisorClient to quickly and easily:
- View individual or combined accounts
- Access transaction history by account
- Review remaining retirement account contributions and required minimum distributions
- See your asset type summary
- Use the Market Snapshot to get a better understanding about what’s happening
- Find information about your holdings and stock exchange symbols
You can also download the AdvisorClient mobile app for your AndroidTM or Apple® devices and access your account information whenever, wherever you want. You’ll get:
- Consolidated account views
- Remote check deposit
- Detailed quotes
- Third-party research
- Quick access to Advisor contact info
And, for quick and easy access using voice commands, our clients can use the AdvisorClient for TD Ameritrade Amazon Alexa skill. Features include:
- Account summary
- Account positions
- Daily briefing*
- Real-time quotes
- Events & news