Anna Kindley SPHR, SHRM-SCP
For 25 years, Anna supported all talent levels from employees to executives as a Human Resources professional in different industries and brand-name companies such as PepsiCo, Delta Airlines, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Zions Bancorporation, NRG Energy, and Starbucks.
Anna has deep knowledge and experience supporting employees and organizations with their retirement plans (401k and 403b), Stock Options, Restricted Stock Units, Deferred Compensation Plans, Long Term Incentives, Group Life Insurance, Short Term, and Long Term Disability, and Profit-Sharing Plans.
To further help individuals, families, and business owners, Anna enhanced her vast HR experience in becoming a fiduciary by earning her financial and insurance licenses. Combining Anna’s strong background in HR and finance, she brings a unique perspective with proven experience to better educate people as an Independent Wealth Management Advisor in their risk assessment, investments and retirement strategies.
Anna and her Atlanta-based firm work with clients in Georgia and across the country. When working with individuals and companies, understanding you, your business, and your goals is essential. To meet the client’s expectations, Anna applies 100% accountability, collaboration, and total transparency to every aspect of her work. Anna prides herself on her commitment to ethical practices, her carefully honed professional experiences, and her ability to simplify complex strategies into meaningful, actionable plans.
Anna spent her early years in North Carolina. In her professional roles, she relocated for corporate positions in many areas of the U.S., but she has always called Atlanta home. She now permanently resides in the Sandy Springs area and recently married. She and her spouse enjoy attending music, theater, symphony productions, wine- and bourbon-tasting events, East Carolina University alumni football games, traveling, and playing Frisbee with their two border collies.
Education, Training, Memberships:
- Licensed Series 66
- Licensed Series 7
- Licensed Life, Accident, Sickness and LTC Insurance
- Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance
- Senior Professional in Human Resources, SPHR, 2012-present
- Society of Human Resources Managers, Senior Certified Professional, SHRM- SCP, 2015-present
- East Carolina University,Bachelor of Music Education 1995
- University of Illinois at Champaign- Urbana, Master of Human Resources Education 2001
- Sigma Alpha Iota, Professional Music Sorority
Schedule an appointment with her, here.
Join her weekly newsletter, here.
- Accumulation & Distribution Retirement Planning
- Life, Disability and LTC Insurance Planning
- Executive Compensation & Financial Strategies
- Financial Wellness Webinars and Live Sessions
We are committed to delivering only premium quality comprehensive financial services to our clients. We will work through the process to identify your needs and goals, and put your plan into action.
Monday – Friday
from 9:00 to 5:00